1. I will never again be administered a shot containing a virus called flu.
2. I will never skip a day of vitamins, especially Timed Release B12
3. I’m old.
4. My one and only son, my firstborn, graduates High School next Friday.
5. Son started his new job at Washington County Memorial Hospital(SO proud!)
6. I’m old.
7. Mrs. Chancellor died 😦
8. My Mom, cousin and I were once in an episode of Y&R, you could barely see us but we were in the concert crowd at one of Danny’s concerts in 1987. The tickets were free!
9. I sat down next to Ernie Banks at a Dodger/Cards game once. He was so talkative, gracious and tolerant of me. What an awesome game that was!
10. I’m getting off topic so until next time…
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.